Immigration and Citizenship Services is a
United States information provider. We provide latest information on
the U.S. citizenship and naturalization process. Our goal is to help you check
if you qualify for citizenship, complete and file your own application with the USCIS without the
assistance of an immigration attorney.
The naturalization process consists of
several important steps that you should be familiar with before submitting your
application to the USCIS.
Advantages of U.S. Citizenship:
- You can vote in elections
- You can help your family members come to the United States
- Your unmarried children can move to the United States
- You will be able to get Social Security benefits even if you do not live
in the United States
- You may live in other countries and still hold a citizenship
- You can have an American passport when you travel
- You can re-enter the United States easily
- You do not have to renew your green card
- You do not have to file a form when you change your address
- You will not be deported
- You get financial aid from the government
- You do not have to worry about immigration laws
How to Obtain the Latest Citizenship Information and Application Forms:
Our U.S. citizenship products are available for instant download or in hard
copy format (shipped by FedEx with 2 business days).
Filing fee Update: The USCIS increased the filing fees recently. Any
application filed with the incorrect fee will be returned to the applicant.
Please carefully review the application forms before submitting your citizenship